backstageadd ND

Investigation of South Bend mayor's chief of staff

Re: Investigation of South Bend mayor's chief of staff

Postby Gamblinbug » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:55 pm

That was to bring attention to the issue which we figured would be handled in the same way as most in this fine city. There have been other issues brought up that have in fact been swept under the rug or they tried. Every issue it seems you saywatanayo have a problem with. You act like any issue brought up against the administration is bogus and you trash talk. That's all it is for sure when you refer to me. I know this because what info you try to put out on me is not fact but things told to you by those who are more then likely involved or have close ties to the people involved. Much of what you claim to know about me could in fact become the next libel suit in town. You have no facts and or proof only lies you continue to post on the web. That's alright though, keep up the good work. :clap:
CHECK OUT OUR DYING CITY AND THE CORRUPTION WITHIN YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ISPYFORU1
Gamblinbug

Postby saywatanayo » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:46 pm

""""There have been other issues brought up that have in fact been swept under the rug or they tried."""""

Such as what? The police tapes? For an example? That went all the way to Federal Court and is being handled legally and appropriately with DUE PROCESS! But YOU and MARIO would have everyone believe that too is being swept under the rug. "Play the tapes" Play the Tapes" And if you don't, you MUST be covering something up Mayor. Again! When in realiity, the administration sought legal guidance and ruling and took it to court. But that wasn''t good enough was it? There is still a conspiracy and complete corruption with that case in the eyes of PUBG. That is just one example of the misguided and misdirected efforts of YOUR group you so proudly stand with. Oh and this is hilarious... """"Much of what you claim to know about me could in fact become the next libel suit in town."""" BRING IT! This a free forum full of oipinions and ideas. MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND YOURS. NOTHING related about you by me or anyone else has come close to violating some law. Please. get a clue dude. You are being called out. Period. And bug, I don't know Hensley or the Pemberton's. I've met Hensley once or twice and couldn't identify a Pemberton if they walked in the room. From what I hear, those guys are a**holes so I don't care to know them. I could care less they all quit streets. They probably had too much juice down there and the powers that be cut their nuts off. Good for the 14th floor if that's how it happened. I don't pretend to know anything about that one.

Why aren't you and Mario ranting about Henry Jr. for his continuous city adminsistration screw ups? he is part of the city goverment machine you guys are so bent on. Or Dieter for sending texts to Newton and all his shenanigans? Don't answer that. I will. Because you and mario and PUBG support Dieter's election bid for Clerk and are staunch supporters of Henry and his ultimate re-election bid. I see now. Neither of which YOU can cast a vote for! PUBG is not remiss when the politics of the day are injected into the conversation.

What's next?
saywatanayo

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:04 pm

SAYWATANAYO;
Why aren't you and Mario ranting about Henry Jr. for his continuous city adminsistration screw ups? he is part of the city goverment machine you guys are so bent on?

Okay... I would like to know the answer to that too.... :think:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby HoosierMama » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Happy Mom wrote:SAYWATANAYO;
Why aren't you and Mario ranting about Henry Jr. for his continuous city adminsistration screw ups? he is part of the city goverment machine you guys are so bent on?

Okay... I would like to know the answer to that too.... :think:

I found this statement from Mario: "Yes, what Henry Davis did is stupid, but was it corrupt? Our issue is our culture of corruption. This is Chicago-style corruption in north central Indiana, and the poster boy is former Governor Joe Kernan."

For ME personally, naked man dog pics or whatever it was, aren't a priority. Even though there's Roseland like behavior, the council has been helpful with things like a Citizens Review Board and with getting others issues brought out & dealt with. Current & past mayor both, and Teachman for that matter, refused to deal with the issues bug reported and/or swept them under the rug. There's a LOT of money involved in different wrong doings.

I can't speak for Mario or PUBG, but I could personally care less about Henry stuff. IMO I wish he wouldn't keep screwing up because it takes away from the real issues as would making a federal case out of it also detract from serious issues. Just MY opinions.
HoosierMama

Postby Gamblinbug » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:04 pm

SAYWATANAYO; Again you make statements with no merit, I would love to know what issues with H Davis Jr or Dieter that I backed. What do you have to show me as a star supporter of either of them. Is it because I might have posted some photos of them? Maybe because I may have agreed with some of the things they have done through the council? Sorry but HD nor DD are on my Christmas card mailing list. I understand you might not like them but that does not mean that I have to not like anything they bring up through the council. I stated that things HD has done were in fact very stupid, and the law handled those things quick. ( Unlike the tapes still not solved ) I have in fact on many issues brought by HD & DD at council spoke publicly against them. So again I say your statements are in fact untrue and baseless. Feel free to provide us with some of these things you claim with proof. By the way you have in fact not stated opinion about me and my business. But you have made so called statements you claimed were true which I would love for you to try to prove. These were in fact false statements and would for sure be considered slander, and because they were written in the public forums surely would constitute libel as well. It is one thing to state your opinion, but another to claim a statement of fact. Hope your year is a great one.
CHECK OUT OUR DYING CITY AND THE CORRUPTION WITHIN YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ISPYFORU1
Gamblinbug

Postby SBF Admin » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Just for information;
The Southbendforum.com is a private forum. We will never out anyone and, in fact, do not know the identity of most of the members.
If you make your identity known and are out in the public domain, are a Politician, or make controversy , you will have to put up with attacks on your character. To say it is 'libelous' or 'slanderous' is to defeat the purpose of this forum. If you do not like someone attacking your motives or character, then you have the right to defend yourself or your positions on this forum.
Happy posting....
SBF Admin

Postby saywatanayo » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:46 pm

" What do you have to show me as a star supporter of either of them.
"Feel free to provide us with some of these things you claim with proof"

Ok Bug, I'm not the stellar techno guru you clearly are with a video camera / microphone glasses and 360 degrees of video wrapped around my truck and a Star Trek thingy hanging out of my ear so I can't video grab a pic or whatever you call it, of you walking the halls on WNDU with DD the other day as he had his supporters sign his name one letter at a time on the chalk board. Cheesy! But that pic would be my first sample of proof you are embedded with him. So don't try to convince everyone you're not. It's simply disingenuous on your part to say otherwise. But good for you. Support whomever you choose. Be involved. That's your right.

p.s. Could you please lean over and tell HoosierMama Happy New year for me!
saywatanayo

Postby HoosierMama » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:44 pm

Saywat has a lot to say about bug and his business, none of which is true:

-Truth is, you two are so P.O'ed at the city for dumping his services that you can't bring yourselves to any acknowledgment that perhaps your services were over inflated and or sub par.
-Let me tell you something. I really did not want to even weigh in on this issue but since Mishawaka native, resident and self appointed community activist Jesse Davis thinks he needs to open his suck about every issue in our city since being let go as a contractor for reasons we can discuss later, I find myself in a unique position to chime in.
-I guess when you decided "a job" needed a complete dig, supervision caught on and found that instead of a multi thousand dollar "dig" operation, the camera was sent in and found no dig was necessary and the situations were rectified by simple more cost effective means. Saving mounds of tax payer dollars.That's when they apparently realized you and the others should go.
-And to show that my information is reliable as always, I also heard and confirmed that you occasionally meet with Derek Dieter (every two or three weeks) at the Madison Oyster Bar to discuss strategy and what topics to stir up to try and make certain political enemies look bad. ie: Buttigieg and Teachman. Nice to see you in the bag with one of the most distrusted cops on the force who's bitterness over Boykin's demise is clear to all!!
- Seems credible given his long standing and documented distain for his services being halted with the city.
-Do you honestly think you and Mario and Sam and Greg are doing this city a public service? Do you know what potential future residents and business people see when they hear you guys at these meetings? Or on your youtube channel? Total ignorance is what they hear! All of you are as ignorant as the day is long.
-Do everyone a favor, if you're going to continue to promote yourself as some sort of community activiist, take a bath, get a shave and haircut, buy some dress slacks and a tie and open a book so that you may converse with people in an intelligent manner.
-Then there's Bug! My research continues. Poor little old lady couldn't afford that 5K for services rendered but you nailed her with it anyway! Just exactly WHY were your services no longer required from the city?! Still digging. get it? Stay tuned!

saywatanayo wrote:And bug, I don't know Hensley or the Pemberton's. I've met Hensley once or twice and couldn't identify a Pemberton if they walked in the room. From what I hear, those guys are a**holes so I don't care to know them. I could care less they all quit streets. They probably had too much juice down there and the powers that be cut their nuts off. Good for the 14th floor if that's how it happened. I don't pretend to know anything about that one.

Exactly! Then why are you commenting on this post? You don't know, but yet choose to belittle bug and everything he says or does. You admit you don't know anything about it, but yet claim to know so much about bug and automatically assume that he's the bad guy. Shame on you for making up and/or spreading that completely false story about charging some old lady 5k. That is completely opposite of who he is. You have no idea how many freebie jobs he's done, like the man who didn't have enough to pay because he's on disability and bug told him to just forget it and Merry Christmas, or the elderly & disabled that he shovels and plows for free, or the lady in the trailer with frozen pipes where he spent 6 hours and only charged her for an hour. I could go on and on.

As far as HD and DD, there's things they've done he's agreed with and things they've done he didn't agree with. Taking pictures of something doesn't mean you're on one side of the fence or the other. He took pics of the die in too, but has opinions on BOTH sides. If he just talks to someone, he's in bed with them? They happen to be on the council & his issues happen to be ones that involve the council. He tries to get help wherever he can get it. He can't be biased on who helps just because they may have a past or did something stupid. Doesn't mean he supports everything they do!

Unlike YOU however, because you disagree with bug on the police tapes (I'm assuming that's your main issue with him), doesn't mean you have to dis him on every single issue. This post was suppose to be about the work on Roos' property and again you bring up about police things. He's not ignorant, he showers daily, he doesn't over charge (if anything, he under charges), he's not sub par or anything else you accuse him of.

Yes, he's my husband. So? He's also the most generous, giving, smart, kind hearted person I know. He's done unto others for the 30 years I've known him. He's not perfect, but he's nothing like you describe. He's an activist with a voice, so you want to examine his credentials, motives, agendas, credibility, personal history, etc. Ok, do you need a complete character resume before you'll listen? Sometimes messages get lost because people become more focused on the messenger. Let's just make personal attacks on how people dress instead of worrying about the issues.

I commend him for continuing to stand up for what's right in spite of the constant hate and lies thrown at him. HE could care less what you or anyone else thinks about him, but I won't sit back and let you make him out to be something he's not, nor will I ignore it when you trash talk his business, neither of which you know anything about. So when you're done assessing his character, how about we get back to the real issues.
HoosierMama

Postby saywatanayo » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:03 pm

He's also the most generous, giving, smart, kind hearted person I know. I'm sure he is and that you love him very much.

You have no idea how many freebie jobs he's done, like the man who didn't have enough to pay because he's on disability and bug told him to just forget it and Merry Christmas, or the elderly & disabled that he shovels and plows for free, or the lady in the trailer with frozen pipes where he spent 6 hours and only charged her for an hour.

Then God Bless him for that!

He stepped to the microphone not me. I'm just one of many many that have a huge problem with his message and PUBG and it's membership. All 100 of them! Regardless, you're upset. I'm sorry for that. We'll end it here.....for now. I wish you a good evening Mrs. Bug.
saywatanayo

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:17 am

Buttigieg chief of staff cleared of wrongdoing

Posted: Thu 4:10 PM, Jun 18, 2015
By: Brandon Kusz

Special Prosecutor David Thomas filed a report Thursday stating that his investigation resulted in no evidence of wrongdoing on Kathyrn Roos’ part.

Special Prosecutor David Thomas filed a report Thursday stating that his investigation resulted in no evidence of wrongdoing on Kathyrn Roos’ part.

Thomas was appointed to review the Indiana State Police investigation into whether South Bend city employees did work at a private residence back in July 2014.

The home belonged to Roos.

There were allegations that city workers did patio and fence work at her home, but Roos and the administration maintained that she did nothing wrong.

“This report confirms what I have said since the beginning,” Roos said Thursday. “I am glad this thorough investigation is over and I can focus, as always, on serving the residents of South Bend.”

“I am pleased, though not surprised, that Kathryn Roos has been cleared in this matter by the special prosecutor,” added Buttigieg. “She serves my office and our city with great skill and integrity, and I am glad that she is now free from this distraction.”

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Butt ... qus_thread
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

PreviousNext

Return to Local Politics