backstageadd ND

Investigation of South Bend mayor's chief of staff

Re: Investigation of South Bend mayor's chief of staff

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:41 pm

HoosierMama wrote:JP's Landscaping business is owned by John Pemberton.

Oh, okay, thank you ! Not a very informative website.... :doh:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Gamblinbug » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:39 am

CHECK OUT OUR DYING CITY AND THE CORRUPTION WITHIN YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ISPYFORU1
Gamblinbug

Postby Gamblinbug » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:49 pm

Gamblinbug

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:06 pm

Watchdog group wants special prosecutor appointed to head city employee misconduct investigation

Updated: Fri 6:57 PM, Jan 02, 2015
By: NewsCenter 16 Staff Email

A local watchdog group is pushing for answers into whether or not South Bend city employees did some work at the home of the mayor

SOUTH BEND, Ind.--- A local watchdog group is pushing for answers into whether or not South Bend city employees did some work at the home of the mayor's chief of staff, Kathryn Roos.

The Indiana State Police are investigating, but now the group wants something else.

"People United for a Better Government" held a news conference in the county-city building today to push for a special prosecutor to review the case.

Pastor Mario Sims says there is precedent for a special prosecutor for a number of reasons.

He says in the past a special prosecutor has been appointed in situations involving elected, and public officials.

“It should be something the prosecutor should have asked for himself, because we continue to get reports from current, and former city employees, about allegations of corruption, and 'Chicago style' misconduct if you will," said Sims.

NewsCenter 16 reached out to the mayor's office for comment.

South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg replied, "The city does not have a role in this external process, but will cooperate in any way requested by authorities reviewing alleged activities of city employees. In the meantime I continue to have full confidence in Kathryn Roos."

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Watc ... m.facebook
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Gamblinbug » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Gamblinbug

Postby Eagle Driver » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Mr. Bug I have read your rantings on several occasions. I have to tell you, from an outsider looking in, it would seem that there are sour grapes somewhere along the line.

I am assuming that you ran a sewer business and have been denied business somehow in the city of South Bend. I read your letter AGAIN. All those big names you typed in at the end of your letter, I'm guessing you CC'd them. Did you get a response? My guess is no. You make some pretty derogatory statements about several people. You also use phrases like "Rumor has it" Mr. Bug, I have to tell you. I eat in "bars" all the time. I don't drink. Just because someone frequents a drinking establishment doesn't mean they are drinking alcohol. You named "The Parkview Tavern" Well the name of the place is "The View Tavern", You also mention Mulligans and I think there was one other. A couple things.

#1. The View was ranked #1 out of many restaurants as having the best cheese burger

#2 Mulligans is right up there having great food.

You make claims the people you named were in those places drinking. Can you prove that? I guess you would have to have evidence of their Blood Alcohol content. Do you?

Again, I'm outside looking in.....The three people you named off from the city... You complain about one of those men not being able to sign off on anything himself. Mr. Bug, have you ever heard of Chain of Command ??

Also, as I said, it's apparent you did own or still do own a business that has to do with sewer systems. You complain that they took your business away. I have heard that same complaint from people that have lost a contract or a position / job because their performance was sub par. Mr. Bug, I'm not implying that you were a contractor that performed with lower standards then the City would tolerate, but again..... Did you hear back from the ACLU , Attorney General, President Obama or anyone else that your letter was cc'd to ?? If you did, can you tell us what the results were on THEIR investigation ??/
Eagle Driver

Postby HoosierMama » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Eagle Driver wrote:Mr. Bug I have read your rantings on several occasions. I have to tell you, from an outsider looking in, it would seem that there are sour grapes somewhere along the line.

I am assuming that you ran a sewer business and have been denied business somehow in the city of South Bend. I read your letter AGAIN. All those big names you typed in at the end of your letter, I'm guessing you CC'd them. Did you get a response? My guess is no. You make some pretty derogatory statements about several people. You also use phrases like "Rumor has it" Mr. Bug, I have to tell you. I eat in "bars" all the time. I don't drink. Just because someone frequents a drinking establishment doesn't mean they are drinking alcohol. You named "The Parkview Tavern" Well the name of the place is "The View Tavern", You also mention Mulligans and I think there was one other. A couple things.

#1. The View was ranked #1 out of many restaurants as having the best cheese burger

#2 Mulligans is right up there having great food.

You make claims the people you named were in those places drinking. Can you prove that? I guess you would have to have evidence of their Blood Alcohol content. Do you?

Again, I'm outside looking in.....The three people you named off from the city... You complain about one of those men not being able to sign off on anything himself. Mr. Bug, have you ever heard of Chain of Command ??

Also, as I said, it's apparent you did own or still do own a business that has to do with sewer systems. You complain that they took your business away. I have heard that same complaint from people that have lost a contract or a position / job because their performance was sub par. Mr. Bug, I'm not implying that you were a contractor that performed with lower standards then the City would tolerate, but again..... Did you hear back from the ACLU , Attorney General, President Obama or anyone else that your letter was cc'd to ?? If you did, can you tell us what the results were on THEIR investigation ??/

Whew, lol. Ok bug's wordings/postings aren't always 100% clear, but he re-posted that letter just to point out that he brought issues up to the city 4-5 years ago about certain people & it isn't until now that they are gone & being dealt with, Hensley & the Pembertons. Yes, there's vids & pics of drunk driving, drinks being mixed, many, many hours at the bars during work hours, etc. Yes, the ACLU sent a letter to the city about them trying to violate bug's 1st amendment rights. Obama? I didn't see Obama. When it all first happened, he didn't know who to contact, so he contacted whoever he could based on different advice. No one would listen, until now. It's all now currently under investigation by ISP & feds.
HoosierMama

Postby saywatanayo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Gee, thanks for that insight Mrs. Bug! He has ZERO proof of anyone drinking alcohol on the clock. ZERO. If he had it, it would have been posted all over Youtube like everything else he's posted. ie: Driving around the city with nothing more important to do ( like work) than follow Hensley while he eats lunch at an establishment that just happens to serve booze. Why didn't Bug call 911 when following him and report an intoxicated driver? PD would have sent someone immediately to stop him and check his BAC. Truth is, you two are so P.O'ed at the city for dumping his services that you can't bring yourselves to any acknowledgment that perhaps your services were over inflated and or sub par. Furthermore, you rant about Bug's first amendment rights laughable. Would that be like "free speech" rights? Like the first amendment rights of some cops being recorded on a private phone line that Bug insists needs to be played for everyone???!!! Those freedom of speech conversations??

You want you want you want. Then, when the same amendment is applicable for the other guys, Bug stands with the PUBG lunatics. Hypocrites. You are guys are too much.

LET'S SEE THE PICS AND VIDEOS OF HENSLEY AND THE OTHERS DRINKING, MIXING DRINKS, DRUNK DRIVING ETC AS YOU SAY ON THE CLOCK. I DARE YOU TO POST THEM HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST. MOVE ALONG NOW!
saywatanayo

Postby HoosierMama » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:24 am

saywatanayo wrote:Gee, thanks for that insight Mrs. Bug! He has ZERO proof of anyone drinking alcohol on the clock. ZERO. If he had it, it would have been posted all over Youtube like everything else he's posted. ie: Driving around the city with nothing more important to do ( like work) than follow Hensley while he eats lunch at an establishment that just happens to serve booze. Why didn't Bug call 911 when following him and report an intoxicated driver? PD would have sent someone immediately to stop him and check his BAC. Truth is, you two are so P.O'ed at the city for dumping his services that you can't bring yourselves to any acknowledgment that perhaps your services were over inflated and or sub par. Furthermore, you rant about Bug's first amendment rights laughable. Would that be like "free speech" rights? Like the first amendment rights of some cops being recorded on a private phone line that Bug insists needs to be played for everyone???!!! Those freedom of speech conversations??

You want you want you want. Then, when the same amendment is applicable for the other guys, Bug stands with the PUBG lunatics. Hypocrites. You are guys are too much.

LET'S SEE THE PICS AND VIDEOS OF HENSLEY AND THE OTHERS DRINKING, MIXING DRINKS, DRUNK DRIVING ETC AS YOU SAY ON THE CLOCK. I DARE YOU TO POST THEM HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST. MOVE ALONG NOW!

Why are you so angry? What exactly did bug do that's so wrong? Did he offend a friend? The only cop recording I can think of is Teachman regarding the double billing. Or maybe you have an enemy on PUBG? Is it too much to ask to have a civil conversation without text yelling or name calling? We could go back & forth and I could explain everything to you, but I don't see the point. You're making some assumptions that are wrong, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Regardless, the rats are being cleaned out of sewer & street whether anyone likes it or not. If any of them were your friends, I'm sorry. You have no idea what we've been through. How many nights of tears. How many times I was afraid that strange vehicle coming down our street had bad intentions. How many times different people tell him to watch his back. What they said to him and about him. All because he decided to fight against wrong doing. Sigh.
HoosierMama

Postby Gamblinbug » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:49 am

saywatanayo: You ask for everything yet there would be no reason for me to prove anything to you. You have talked trash behind your computer and fake name for a long while. You sir are nobody to me and while you think you are hiding in the dark many know who you are. A coward who talks big with nothing of value to say. Many of your statements are in fact untrue and if you really had a clue you would want the trash taken out of the city as well. Have a great new year and keep on trying.

Gamblinbug

PreviousNext

Return to Local Politics