backstageadd ND

He's Baaaaaaaaack ... CHARLIE FEIRRELL!

Re: He's Baaaaaaaaack ... CHARLIE FEIRRELL!

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Does anyone know the true story of what happened at University Park Mall with Charlie??? :?
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Eagle Driver » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:44 am

This is like a 3rd or 4th party here, but I was told that Amanda wasn't Charlie's only .... Seems there was another young lady he was seeing too .... She was either really good with that gun just to rattle him a little or the target she had in mind was smaller than she remembered. Anyway, as I wasn't at the mall that day, I'm only repeating what I heard....
Eagle Driver

Postby bubblyone » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:33 pm

Well folks here's a little story on the girl with the gun at up mall.

Once upon a time ( early 1980's) I lived with a man who owned a little establishment where lots of folks (police and politicians) visited. I came across her name and number in a drawer one day. Like every smart woman, I called that number and told her I felt sure she wanted to speak with me, as opposed to me speaking with her live-in.

We met in a public place owned by friends of my cousin. I knew they would not let anything bad happen to me..

She showed up. When I asked her to explain that piece of paper...my hand was faster than hers. I let her know that I would be keeping that paper for future reference.

Billy Molnar ( God rest his soul) felt sorry for the little trxxp and got her a job at the jail. That's how that came to be.

Guess I didn't teach her much of a lesson, or maybe she wasn't teachable.

I was pretty bold back then, and don't mess with me today either:)

No, I didn't marry that man....
bubblyone

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Love you bubblyone..... so you are saying she sleeps with others boyfriends/husbands? Wow, why would she shoot Charlie? Oh, and do you know what she is up to now? :? :doh:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby bubblyone » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Well, I hadn't thought about that incident for many years.

I think it is safe to say history repeats itself, and she had a pattern. The day that went down and I heard the name, I think it would be fair to say I was not shocked.

He and I both had corporate jobs. The " view" was just a sideshow...literally.

The note was in her handwriting, and I did not bother to tell him I came across it until after our meeting. I went on vacation out of the country, and when I came back, there was an opening at the joint. Man he dud not want me to go through the file of applications. Yep, she applied, no she did not get that job.

I could use a lot of words to describe her, but integrity, morals, character, would never make the list. No clue where she is today; but surely leopards don't change their spots.

I don't think she left that paper with her name and number ( remember she was already living with a man) because she wanted to start a bible study. I think her actions speak louder than my opinions!
bubblyone

Previous

Return to Local Politics