backstageadd ND

Dvorak Mucks Up Another Felony Case

Re: Dvorak Mucks Up Another Felony Case

Postby raycyrx » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:41 pm

MarioLsims, Sr. wrote:I'll check back tomorrow and see if any one wants any other documents posted. God bless everyone!

I'd like to see Lucy's signed document that she handed to Charlie Brown in the Great Pumpkin episode.
The Church is not a hotel for saints. It is a hospital for sinners.
St. Augustine
raycyrx

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:40 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Motion to Dismiss approved in Jacqueline Wilk case

3:13 p.m. EDT, June 17, 2013

The following is the Press Release received from the St. Joseph Countys Prosecutor's Office:
St. Joseph County – The St. Joseph County Prosecutor’s office filed a Motion to Dismiss today in the case against Jacqueline Wilk. On May 3, 2012, Jacqueline Wilk was Indicted by Grand Jury on two counts of Neglect of a Dependent, each a Class A felony, in connection with the June 17, 2011 deaths of her two sons, Dominck Wilk, age 4, and Isaac Dunner, Jr., age 2.

The first trial ended in a hung jury on February 8, 2013. The second trial, which ended on June 7, 2013, also resulted in a hung jury despite new evidence being presented. The State has no additional evidence to present in this matter and no longer has a reasonable expectation of obtaining a conviction.

The Court approved the Motion to Dismiss and consequently, the hearing set for tomorrow,June 18, 2013, has been vacated.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-breaking- ... 9579.story
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby John Q Public » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:14 am

It would appear to me that one of two things happened: Dvorak filed charges that were unwarranted, OR, the prosecutor trying the case totally mucked up the case in trial. Either way it was a Dvorak Debacle. The DD's are becoming so commonplace that nobody even bothered to comment on this one.
If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. --- Barack Hussein Obama
John Q Public

Location: Somewhere in a tall building in downtown South Bend

Postby John Q Public » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Happy Mom wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Motion to Dismiss approved in Jacqueline Wilk case

3:13 p.m. EDT, June 17, 2013

The following is the Press Release received from the St. Joseph Countys Prosecutor's Office:
St. Joseph County – The St. Joseph County Prosecutor’s office filed a Motion to Dismiss today in the case against Jacqueline Wilk. On May 3, 2012, Jacqueline Wilk was Indicted by Grand Jury on two counts of Neglect of a Dependent, each a Class A felony, in connection with the June 17, 2011 deaths of her two sons, Dominck Wilk, age 4, and Isaac Dunner, Jr., age 2.

The first trial ended in a hung jury on February 8, 2013. The second trial, which ended on June 7, 2013, also resulted in a hung jury despite new evidence being presented. The State has no additional evidence to present in this matter and no longer has a reasonable expectation of obtaining a conviction.

The Court approved the Motion to Dismiss and consequently, the hearing set for tomorrow,June 18, 2013, has been vacated.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-breaking- ... 9579.story

In case anybody forgot... My guess is this case may have been the root cause of Dvorak dropping from the prosecutor's race. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
John Q Public

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:07 am

John Q Public wrote:
Happy Mom wrote:BREAKING NEWS: Motion to Dismiss approved in Jacqueline Wilk case

In case anybody forgot... My guess is this case may have been the root cause of Dvorak dropping from the prosecutor's race. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Whether it was this case or the hundreds of others he has screwed up.......I am glad he dropped out... :clap:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby John Q Public » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:30 am

Wow, so much time has gone by, so many criminals have been acquitted, victims been mistreated, and justice that has been kicked to the curb...All since Michael Dvorak was elected prosecutor of St. Joseph County. I won't recount each and every case, but if you will look back on this thread I think now is the time to celebrate a new prosecutor being put into office in this county.

While I must say that I enjoyed pointing out the missteps of Michael Dvorak, I truly will not miss the effect that it had on crime victims and the community as a whole. I am not convinced that Dvorak was ready to step aside from the lofty perch that he held since 2003. I truly believe he was forced aside by a more able and highly trained successor in Ken Cotter. Cotter is everything that Dvorak is not. He cares about the victim, and will do his best to see that the case is brought to a successful conclusion.

But back to Dvorak. He had so many debacles that it almost became a bit humorous, had it not been for the plight of the victim.

So, goodbye Mr. Dvorak. Good riddance. Please try to stay out of your own way, and the citizen's too. Please don't do any more damage to the criminal justice system than you already have.

Good day!
John Q Public

Postby saywatanayo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:58 pm

Including shutting down the High Tech Crimes Unit, ey "John"?? pffft.....agendas agendas...
saywatanayo

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:29 pm

John Q Public wrote:Wow, so much time has gone by, so many criminals have been acquitted, victims been mistreated, and justice that has been kicked to the curb...All since Michael Dvorak was elected prosecutor of St. Joseph County. I won't recount each and every case, but if you will look back on this thread I think now is the time to celebrate a new prosecutor being put into office in this county.

While I must say that I enjoyed pointing out the missteps of Michael Dvorak, I truly will not miss the effect that it had on crime victims and the community as a whole. I am not convinced that Dvorak was ready to step aside from the lofty perch that he held since 2003. I truly believe he was forced aside by a more able and highly trained successor in Ken Cotter. Cotter is everything that Dvorak is not. He cares about the victim, and will do his best to see that the case is brought to a successful conclusion.

But back to Dvorak. He had so many debacles that it almost became a bit humorous, had it not been for the plight of the victim.

So, goodbye Mr. Dvorak. Good riddance. Please try to stay out of your own way, and the citizen's too. Please don't do any more damage to the criminal justice system than you already have.

Good day!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Happy Mom

Previous

Return to Crime