backstageadd ND

Dvorak Mucks Up Another Felony Case

Re: Dvorak Mucks Up Another Felony Case

Postby bob_rx2000 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 pm

MLS,

I neither know, nor particularly care about the issues surrounding your case. If you have such a strong case for either having a conviction overturned, or having a new trial, why is it that after a number of years (you've been here on the forum before, my friend...) you aren't getting any traction? I know it isn't an easy thing to get that traction, but you're not getting it. Why not from downstate? I can't connect the dots here and I suspect that those making the decisions can't either.
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby John Q Public » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Plus none of that crap has anything to do with how lousy of a prosecutor Michael Dvorak is. Wrong thread, wrong day.
If you like your health insurance, you can keep it. --- Barack Hussein Obama
John Q Public

Location: Somewhere in a tall building in downtown South Bend

Postby MarioLsims, Sr. » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:26 am

bob_rx2000 wrote:MLS,

I neither know, nor particularly care about the issues surrounding your case. If you have such a strong case for either having a conviction overturned, or having a new trial, why is it that after a number of years (you've been here on the forum before, my friend...) you aren't getting any traction? I know it isn't an easy thing to get that traction, but you're not getting it. Why not from downstate? I can't connect the dots here and I suspect that those making the decisions can't either.

Ignorance (which is defined as a lack of knowledge on a particular issue and the use of this word is not intended as an insult, because from your writing I can see you are a very intelligent man so no offense is intended) can sometimes be intentional. Some people chose to be ignorant about something because it goes against what they want to believe. This is America and that is okay. But, Bob, "because you neither know, nor care" you wont be able to connect the dots. A closed mind is never open to learning the truth. What you should be concerned about is other United States citizens that endure corruption at the hands of corrupt men in positions of trust. That should be a concern to every American, which is why I post the documents. Dont be lied to by our government. The Jews were subjected to the Holocaust because people did not care ( I have been to the Holocaust Museum in Washington because I care about other people, because I realize if it was done to the Jews...).You will find efforts to overturn criminal cases across the country can go thru as many as 12 appeals and post conviction efforts before justice is finally obtained. Even a recantation in a case like mine does not help because it was my wife and the belief is she is just remorseful. So Patience is the key, not traction. The right people have the documents I posted. Efforts are in the works to over turn my conviction by people in position to do so that are concerned about justice. I am in a good place. Bob, if you have an opportunity, read "Actual Innocence: “When Justice Goes Wrong and How to Make it Right” by Attorney Barry Scheck, Attorney Peter Neufeld, and Jim Dwyer. Scheck starts out by saying he had been an attorney for a number of years and assumed the "system" work. When he discovered that it did not and why he was shocked. While you may not care about me and my case, which is okay by me, as a citizen who obviously is concerned enough about conditions in the community to post on forum, you should care about a justice system that convicts innocent people and even sends innocent people to death. I stopped posting years ago because of close minded people who only want to write to their opinion, no matter how unformed it may be. I only posted now when my name and criminal case was mentioned and friends brought it to my attention. I am sorry, I did not get what you meant by: "you've been on the forum before." I am afraid you lost me with that one.
MarioLsims, Sr.

Postby MarioLsims, Sr. » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 am

John Q Public wrote:Plus none of that crap has anything to do with how lousy of a prosecutor Michael Dvorak is. Wrong thread, wrong day.

Actually, it does involve Mr. Dvorak. I have a letter from him showing that when Mike Barnes claimed that there was a letter in the file at the St. Joseph County Prosecutor's office that supported the fact that Mike Barnes did not lie about evidence in my case, Mr. Dvorak wrote back no such letter exist. He knew that Barnes had engaged in misconduct in may case and did nothing about it. I have the letter and willpost it also if any one wants to see it. You have systemic corruption here. And John Q, remember, I did not start the post comments about me or my case, I simply responded to them. I would think your comments of wrong thread, wrong day whould have been directed to the person who made the uniformed comments. I only posted to correcthem. I would think you would do the same.
MarioLsims, Sr.

Postby st michael jr » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Mr. Sims, post the letter if it exists. Post all of your evidence if it will help you. Put your money where your mouth is.
st michael jr

Postby saywatanayo » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Who cares? He's tried for years and years to get it overturned. The evidence is overwhelming against him.
FACT: Convicted by a jury for two counts of rape. Two counts of criminal deviate conduct at gunpoint and burglary
FACT: Cannot vote but yet expects people to follow his advice about local politics as though he has an ounce of credibility
FACT: May never purchase or possess a firearm as a violent offender
FACT: All convicts become jail house lawyers and experts
FACT: All convicts are innocent. Just ask them
FACT: All convicts become reverends in prison on the tax payer dime
FACT: At least one Associate also a convicted felon and reverend too! go figure
FACT: Nothing regarding his case was fabricated or planted by police. That's code for "i'm screwed and it's my only defense!" Blame everyone else. yeah that'll work! I'm sure the future judge and law enforcement officers risked their entire careers and integrity just to convict your butt. Please! Methinks you made it plenty easy for them and the jury!
Go back to fantasy land and try another conspiracy like Michael Anderson that got completely crammed back in your face with facts.
saywatanayo

Postby Buck Wheat » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Have you read this, SMJ and Say?

http://justicedenied.org/issue/issue_23/mario_sims.html

It is ironic that Sims (1000 block N. Johnson) may have been wrongly convicted and Gerald Libertowski (same street and block) may have killed 2 women - seemingly beyond a reasonable doubt - but was found not guilty.

:whistle:
Last edited by Buck Wheat on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buck Wheat

Postby saywatanayo » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Yes. The author is duly noted as well.

The Mario Sims Story

By Sunny Sims
saywatanayo

Postby st michael jr » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Sorry, he is guilty as determined by a jury and should keep appealing if he feels wrongly convicted.
st michael jr

Postby MarioLsims, Sr. » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 pm

saywatanayo wrote:Who cares? He's tried for years and years to get it overturned. The evidence is overwhelming against him.
FACT: Convicted by a jury for two counts of rape. Two counts of criminal deviate conduct at gunpoint and burglary
FACT: Cannot vote but yet expects people to follow his advice about local politics as though he has an ounce of credibility
FACT: May never purchase or possess a firearm as a violent offender
FACT: All convicts become jail house lawyers and experts
FACT: All convicts are innocent. Just ask them
FACT: All convicts become reverends in prison on the tax payer dime
FACT: At least one Associate also a convicted felon and reverend too! go figure
FACT: Nothing regarding his case was fabricated or planted by police. That's code for "i'm screwed and it's my only defense!" Blame everyone else. yeah that'll work! I'm sure the future judge and law enforcement officers risked their entire careers and integrity just to convict your butt. Please! Methinks you made it plenty easy for them and the jury!
Go back to fantasy land and try another conspiracy like Michael Anderson that got completely crammed back in your face with facts.

A little testy? All black hang out on the street all day and are on welfare. Actually, I can and do vote. Check my voting record since 2007. Wow, do you do any research about anything! What facts were crammed into my face? Check your facts. I allowed the family and their attorney and private investigator to have a forum to express their concerns, only after the City refused to present any facts. I guess in your world all the stories of innocent men and women released are made up. Are you serious? The taxpayers dime? Try going thru the 92 pages one at a time and pay especial attention to the evidence filed on the record, and debunk that. LOL!
MarioLsims, Sr.

PreviousNext

Return to Crime