backstageadd ND

Citizens using their 2nd Amendment Rights....

Re: Citizens using their 2nd Amendment Rights....

Postby st michael jr » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 am

I feel so sorry for this little girl. She will live in a hell for her life. Sounds like the instructor screwed up and paid a dear price
st michael jr

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:16 am

Texas Homeowner Dialed 911, and Shot the Man While on the Phone
by Eric Reed on August 30, 2014 in BuzzPo, Crime, Gun control
Houston, TX - A northwest Harris County homeowner had an intruder break in to his home at the 5300 block of Hyland Park. The homeowner dialed 911, and shot the man while on the phone.

It happened on Tuesday around 10 a.m. The homeowner identified as Quinton Wood, a postal worker currently on medical leave, was sound asleep.

Wood stated, “I was sleeping in, trying to get my rest. I heard the door bell ring. I’m like, who is this? I hear a strong knock. I’m like, something going on. I get up, I hear stuff at the door, I’m like, something is happening. I went and got my gun.”

Wood stated he noticed a black Ford Mustang parked in front of his home. Recognizing this as unusual, Wood dialed 911.

While on the phone with 911, the banging on Wood’s door became stronger until Avery Powell, 25, kicked Wood’s door off the hinges gaining entry into his home.

“All I know is, a person come in. I’m like, what’s going to happen, what’s going to happen? That’s when he came out. We confronted one another. All I know is, I’m telling him, get down, stop. It went bad. He kept coming toward me and didn’t want to stop,” said Wood.

With no police on scene yet and no other viable options, Wood connected with his first and only shot fired hitting Powell square in the chest.

Wood stated, “When he was on the ground, he was saying, ‘I want to call my girlfriend. Let me call my girlfriend.’ I kept saying, ‘Man what you doing, what you doing? ‘Man, why did you do this?’ And he said, ‘I’m a thief.’”

Police and emergency crews arrived shortly after the shooting. Powell was immediately airlifted to Memorial Hermann Hospital, where he underwent emergency surgery.

Wood has been burglarized before. About 4 years ago, Wood walked into his home to find intruders inside. Wood stated, “Come home from work, my back door was kicked in. It was crazy then, it took my security away, as far as peace of mind. It’s definitely an emotional situation I’m feeling right now. I was mad the last time. I am not even close to being made right now. I’m more or less emotionally … not sure where I am at right now.”

Deputies expect Powell who is currently on parole to survive his life-threatening injuries. Once he’s discharged from the hospital though, he’ll be admitted into the Harris County Jail for burglary of a habitation. I’m also going to go out on a limb and predict that this event is likely going to be a violation of Powell’s parole. Go directly to jail; do not collect $200

http://buzzpo.com/texas-homeowner-diale ... man-phone/
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:24 pm

http://bearingarms.com/son-kills-one-th ... n=baupdate

Son Kills One Of Three Home Invaders In Texas, Possibly Saving EIGHT Lives
Posted by Bob Owens on October 3, 2014 at 4:18 pm

An adult son woke in Harris County Texas, this morning to the sound of his mother’s voice pleading with three armed intruders for the lives of the three young girls in the kitchen with her. He grabbed a firearm that he kept near his bed and did what he had to do to save his family:

Family members told deputies that their mother was in the kitchen cooking breakfast with three young granddaughters when the armed men broke in. The woman’s adult son heard the commotion from his bedroom and grabbed his gun.

“… and when he heard ‘please don’t hurt the girls,’ that’s when he took action,” deputies said.

The son wasted no time in shooting and killing one of the suspects.

“They were basically at a standoff, and he discharged first,” said Sgt. Felipe Rivera with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office. “One of the suspects did fire inside the residence.”

There were eight people—seven family members and an employee of the family’s construction business—inside the home during the home invasion, and eight potential victims. All eight are alive today because of the adult son’s decision to fire upon the home invaders with his gun.

One of the suspects was dead at the scene, and the two surviving criminals fled.

All eight people inside the home are shaken, but not physically harmed.
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby st michael jr » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:38 am

Great job protecting your family. I hope he gets all the support he needs to get through taking a life. As for the scum....screw them all
st michael jr

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:11 pm

[Video] Armed Bar Patron in Texas Ignores Carry Law, Shoots and Kills 2 of 4 Armed Robbers
OCTOBER 5 2014BY DAN CANNON

What’s the saying? Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6? While we don’t advise people to break carry laws it looks like doing just that might have saved some lives at a Texas bar.
According to KHOU,
Just after closing around 2:30 Saturday morning, four armed men barged in at EJ’s Place demanding money.
Instead, a customer inside the bar, which is located on the 16500 block of Kuykendahl Road, pulled out his gun and started exchanging fire with the robbers. He shot and killed two of them while the other two ran. Once the heated exchange ended, the patron left, too.
“We’re still trying to determine who he is, and why he left the scene,” said Harris County Sheriff’s Sgt. Robert Spurgeon.

In Texas it is still illegal to carry at a bar. Dozens of states have legalized that very practice over the last several years (NC just marked a full year of legal bar carry with no documented incidents among permit holders), however, Texas is still behind in that regard.
This is likely why the patron left the bar without talking to police. Sadly, it sounds like this person was likely a hero and will probably end up facing charges due to Texas’ draconian carry laws.
This is the 169th defensive gun use we’ve documented in the state of Texas and the 1,308th defensive gun use we’ve documented overall.
http://gunssavelives.net/self-defense/v ... d-robbers/
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:50 pm

1 dead after NC grandfather fires back at trio in attempted rape of teen granddaughter, sheriff says
Posted: Oct 21, 2014 6:39 PM EDT
Updated: Oct 21, 2014 10:49 PM EDT
By Rod OvertonCONNECT

October Mugshots

LUMBERTON, NC - A grandfather shot back and is believed to have killed a suspect in a home-invasion and attempted rape of his teen granddaughter on Monday night, Robeson County Sheriff's officials said.

The grandfather was also shot – but he also managed to shoot the 2 other suspects in the home-invasion and attempted rape, said Maj. Anthony Thompson with the Robeson County Sheriff's Office.

The incident started around 10 pm at a house on Yedda Road in Lumberton on Monday night when someone knocked on the home of the grandfather, his wife and their 19-year-old granddaughter, according to the sheriff's office.

Two of three men – all wearing black clothes, ski masks and gloves -- stormed into the house and demanded money, officials said.

The grandfather and his wife ended up in the back of the house and were directed at gunpoint to open a safe. The three men were all armed and tried to rape the teen girl, officials said.

The 67-year-old grandfather managed to grab a gun and shot all three of the suspects. The suspects fired back and the grandfather was hit several times, deputies said.

After that, all three wounded suspects fled in the grandfather's gold Cadillac.

Later, the sheriff's office was contacted when 2 men with gunshot wounds showed up at McLeod Hospital in Dillon.

Deputies received information that took them to Singletary Church Road near Lumberton where they found Jamie Lee Faison, age 20, dead inside the stolen Cadillac. He died from gunshot wounds, deputies said.

The grandfather was taken to a hospital and was later airlifted to another hospital.

A relative of the grandfather wrote on Facebook about the man's condition.

"He is out of surgery but is still critical in ICU!! Thanks everyone for all your prayers just keep them coming!!! But the intruders have been caught!!!" wrote Sherri Bridgeman on Facebook.

The two other wounded suspects were airlifted to other hospitals for emergency surgery. Those two men were identified as Brandon Carver Stephens and Jamar Hawkins, deputies told The Robesonian newspaper.

The three suspects are also believed to have committed other home invasions in the area, deputies said.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/26851008/1-de ... eriff-says
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Elderly Homeowner Uses Shotgun to Shoot Two Female Burglars
OCTOBER 30 2014BY DAN CANNON

Incident at a Glance
Gun(s) Used: 20GA, Long Gun, Shotgun Location: Home
# of Suspects: 2 Shots Fired: Multiple
Suspect Killed: No State: TX
Source: abc13.com Archive: WebCite.org

An elderly homeowner in Texas used a 20-gauge shotgun that he normally uses for deer hunting to shoot two suspected burglars earlier this week.
A pair of women allegedly broke into the home were they were met with the armed homeowner.

According to ABC13,
Deputies found two women– one 17 years old and the other in her mid-20′s — both shot in the torso. The older suspect was still in the house, while the teen ran into the street and collapsed.
Lt. Walter Stensland said it’s the first encounter he’s had with a case involving two female suspects, certainly suspects shot while allegedly committing a burglary.

At least one was flown by LifeFlight helicopter to Memorial Hermann Hospital. Both are expected to survive but they may have suffered lifelong injuries. The older suspect was out of surgery Wednesday night, but may be paralyzed due to a spinal cord injury. The teen suspect, who remained in surgery Wednesday night, may lose an arm.
This is the 174th defensive gun use we’ve documented in the state of Texas and the 1,334th defensive gun use we’ve documented overall.

This incident is the one of the most common types of defensive gun uses. That is, one in which no one was killed. Despite this being one of the most common types of defensive gun uses, these incidents are often not included in statistics about defensive gun uses. Many of these statistics and studies focus solely on justifiable homicides, which represent only a fraction of total defensive gun uses.

http://gunssavelives.net/self-defense/v ... -burglars/
Happy Mom

Postby st michael jr » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:19 pm

Might have been much cheaper in the long run to get a job and EARN your stuff not STEAL it
st michael jr

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:53 am

After Her 13-Year-Old Son Was Shot, This Pistol-Packin’ Mama Did What Any Good Mom Would Do
BY MIKE MILLER (3 DAYS AGO) | EDITOR'S CHOICE, NATION

A mother and her 13-year-old son walked into a store in Columbus, Ohio, on Sunday and were accosted by two armed men. The bad guys shot the boy in both feet. Then the mom did what any good mom would do: she pulled out her licensed firearm and shot back.

The mom, who doesn’t want to be identified, said she immediately recognized one of the suspects Kevin Hayden, when he walked up to Wilson Market Sunday. She says Hayden and his friends have been harassing her for years, after breaking into her home.

She says she was so concerned, she went and got a conceal carry license this fall.

The mom says she unloaded her gun, as Hayden and his friend ran away, still firing back. Hayden is now being held on $250,000 bond. Police say charges are pending for the other man involved.
Proving, yet again, that it’s not law-abiding gun owners who are responsible for gun violence. And, as is the case in so many instances, what might the outcome have been had the pistol-packing mama not been…packing?

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/201998- ... -son-shot/
Happy Mom

Postby bob_rx2000 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:55 am

It sounds to me as though she:

1) was mentally prepared
2) ought to go for some practice
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

PreviousNext

Return to Crime