backstageadd ND

Racism and Racial Crimes in America

Re: Racism and Racial Crimes in America

Postby jroyale » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:33 am

these "juveniles" did not attack him because he was Bosnian, they attacked him because he looked white. If we are going to be honest, let's be. The conversation has officially ended that enables people like this to continue this type of action. If they bring hammers, let the correct one drop on a primer.
Molon Labe

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
Aristotle
jroyale

Postby Kingsman » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:50 pm

JR: "let the correct one drop on a primer"--translation, please
Kingsman

Postby bob_rx2000 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Amen, morale, but watch it, you'll be a racist here...
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby jroyale » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:10 pm

These are examples as to why one should always carry a device for self-defense. My personal choice is a firearm, and if I were in one of these instant instances,my choice of self-defense or the defense of others would be to utilize my motive self-defense.

So to say that the hammer should drop on the primer, is to really say the hammer should drop on the firing pin which could impact the primer.
Molon Labe

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
Aristotle
jroyale

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Old Man just Wanted To Walk His Dog, Three Black Teenagers Walked Up, Pulled A Gun, And Then…

Matt Schuck
March 20, 2015 9:04 pm Like on FacebookSHARES

Remember the phrase “Hands up Don’t Shoot?” The One that liberals couldn’t get enough of. The One that sparked an entire racial divide in the country, which resulted in numerous murders and riots, and ended up being a complete and total lie?

Well it turns out, it’s true, but not in the case of Michael Brown. It was true for 51-year-old James Stuhlman who plead for his life as two teens shot the man in cold blood as he pleaded with the murderers “Please don’t shoot me, please don’t shoot.”

The heartbreaking story from OpposingViews:

James Stuhlman, 51, usually brought his 13-year-old daughter along for his nightly walks through his Overbrook neighborhood, but on March 12 he decided to go alone.

He was approached by three teenagers who attempted to rob him and one of the teens opened fire, NBC 10 reports.

“At one point, he did plead for his life,” Homicide Captain James Clark said at a news conference. “He said, ‘Please don’t shoot me, please don’t shoot,’ and they still shot him one time.”

Authorities have arrested two of the suspects, 15-year-old Brandon Smith and a 14-year-old boy whose name was not released. The 14-year-old is facing lesser chargers after cooperating with police.
The hunt has begun for the prime suspect, Tyfine Hamilton, who is also 15 years old. He is believed to be the one who pulled the trigger.

Authorities said the three teens were looking for a target that night and had considered a younger man but decided to go with Stuhlman because he seemed like an easier target with his small dog.
The crime is not only tragic, but also senseless because the teens reportedly didn’t steal anything from Stuhlman, so there is no motive other than cold-blood. Now there is a dog without an owner, and a daughter without a father.
http://www.youngcons.com/old-man-just-w ... -and-then/
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby st michael jr » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:30 am

These are nothing but cold blooded killers and don't deserve to be free ever again
st michael jr

Postby Kingsman » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:02 pm

HM: When your post is one of those "thingies," how does one view it? My old Captain Midnight decoder ring might work but, alas, it disappeared years ago.
Kingsman

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Kingsman wrote:HM: When your post is one of those "thingies," how does one view it? My old Captain Midnight decoder ring might work but, alas, it disappeared years ago.

Which post are you talking about? Usually I post the whole article. Are you talking about pictures?
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby bdcbbq » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:43 am

st michael jr wrote:These are nothing but cold blooded killers and don't deserve to be free ever again

I hope the third killers parents bring him in. The kid is so stupid and cold blooded he may try something stupid and get himself shot. Then Jesse, Al, Holder, and the gang will stoop to their racist extortion.
bdcbbq

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill
bdcbbq

Postby Kingsman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:16 pm

HM: My question relates to the end of p. 1 of this topic. Somehow I thought I was reading p. 3. Sorry for the confusion.
Kingsman

Previous

Return to Crime