backstageadd ND

Racism and Racial Crimes in America

Re: Racism and Racial Crimes in America

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:29 am

VIDEO: Six black thugs attack two white guys in Austin, Texas

http://conservative-outfitters.myshopif ... stin-texas
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Temple University student assaulted with a brick: Funny how race isn’t mentioned
Written by Allen West on March 24, 2014

I’m going to continue to track this story to see if it ever comes to any resolution – or if any more facts emerge.

NBC Philadelphia reports that two Temple University students out walking to get something to eat were verbally and then physically assaulted by a gang of teenagers ranging in age from 8-14 years.

A 19-year-old Temple University student suffered serious facial injuries after an attacker hit her with a brick only a block from campus Friday. The student was walking with her 20-year-old boyfriend, who also attends Temple when a group of about 10 teens and young children began taunting them, according to sources.

According to the boyfriend, who asked to not be shown on TV, “A couple of them started to grab at her earrings and her hair,” he said. “My instinct was to stop them from hurting us and leave and get away.” He says he asked the group to back off, but his request went unheard as a female member of the group took a brick and smashed his 19-year-old girlfriend in the face. “Her teeth were out of place,” he said. “It was terrible, it was terrifying.” “What scared me most,” he said, “was that there were a lot more of them than us. So even though they were small kids, if they all had bricks, I might not be here talking to you right now.” The female victim was rushed to Hahnemann University Hospital, where she underwent emergency surgery to save and align her teeth.

Now I’m not familiar with Philadelphia and certainly not the neighborhood surrounding Temple University. However, one thing is certainly missing from this report — a description of the attackers — y’all know exactly what I mean. And there is no way you can’t tell me that simple fact isn’t known.

Thank God the story for these Temple University students didn’t end like the extremely disturbing story of Christopher Newsom, 23, and Channon Christian, 21, in Knoxville, Tennessee. Their horrific killing occurred in January 2007 and to this day I believe most people have never heard of this horrendous assault.

Newsom, 23, was a standout baseball player who was working as a carpenter. Christian was a 21-year-old student at the University of Tennessee. The happy couple had been dating for a couple months. After having dinner, the plan was to visit friends to watch a movie, but the couple never made it. When they arrived at the apartment complex where Christian’s best friends lived, they were carjacked by multiple assailants — all black — four men and one female.

It wasn’t just the crime committed by the assailants, but the crime by the media in not covering the story.

This warped idea of social justice has to end — just as we reported about Chris Lane in Oklahoma, Delbert Belton in Spokane Wash, 13-month old Antonio Santiago in Brunswick Ga — and others.

We are watching what happens in Philadelphia.

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/03/temple-un ... Mi8Lrk0.99

http://allenbwest.com/2014/03/temple-un ... mentioned/
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:38 am

Driver beaten by crowd after hitting boy clings to life

A Michigan man is in critical condition after being severely beaten by an angry mob in Detroit. The man hit a young boy. When he pulled over to check on him, he was attacked by a group of men. The boy who was hit is expected to recover.
Katrease Stafford and Robert Allen, Detroit Free Press 8:52 a.m. EDT April 4, 2014

DETROIT — A driver beaten by a crowd after his truck struck a 10-year-old boy remains unconscious and is clinging to life in a Detroit hospital Thursday.

Steve Utash, a tree trimmer from Roseville, Mich., is a good guy, the kind who cares about others and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, his daughter says.

Thursday night, his family was keeping vigil at the hospital, a day after being beaten by a group of men on Detroit's east side Wednesday. The attack happened after his pickup hit a 10-year-old boy who stepped off a curb.

His daughter, Felicia Utash, said after he was beaten, he was robbed of his money, his wallet and his credit cards.

Utash, 20, said her family is devastated.

"What happened to my dad is a shame," she said via a Facebook message. "He was doing the right thing like he always does."

"He's a tree trimmer for a living and makes sure all the squirrels were out of a tree before he cut it down," Utash said. "He's an amazing dad and person. He's very loved and those kids should be ashamed."

She said her father suffered multiple head injuries and still had not regained consciousness Thursday night. He doesn't have health insurance, and the family plans to set up a fundraiser to cover his hospital bill.

At a Thursday news conference, Detroit police Sgt. Michael Woody said Steve Utash "is still in critical condition, and it's really not looking all that good."

The boy, who has been identified as David Harris, was taken to the same hospital.

James Duston Jr., David's godfather, said the boy is not out of the hospital yet. Duston said David has abrasions on his knee, swelling on his lip and is having problems with one of his feet.

According to Felicia Utash, her father was on his way home from work in his company's pickup when the accident happened.

Steve Utash got out to check on him and attempted to render aid at about 4:10 p.m. A large group of men quickly gathered and began beating Utash, Woody said.

Police have said they don't believe Utash was speeding or broke any traffic laws. Woody said that the preliminary investigation indicates the boy stepped in front of the pickup.
David Harris, 10, was hit by Steve Utash on Wednesday, April 2, 2014. Utash tried to help David, but was beaten by a group of people.(Photo: Family photo via Detroit Free Press)

The child's relatives insist that none of them touched Utash. The boy's uncle, 29-year-old Desmond Key, and Duston, 29, said they heard people saying the driver tried to flee when he was beaten, but they didn't see anything to indicate that he was trying to run away.

Duston said he and Key were at a nearby house when they heard from one of David's friends that he was hit. They arrived at the scene and saw him.

They said they saw the little boy on the ground "screaming and blood just coming out his mouth," Key said. "I'm sorry that guy got hurt, but our family didn't have anything to do with that guy getting hurt."

Key said it was a scary and highly emotional scene, with the boy screaming and people running to the scene.

"We understood that David ran into the street. We understand that," Duston said, adding that the family had nothing to do with the man getting beaten.

"He's swollen he's got abrasions, and he's hurting," Duston said of his godson, adding that he'll recover.

"We don't know who they are," Key said of the people who beat Utash. Police arrested the child's father on an unrelated warrant and are questioning him about what he knows in regard to the assault, Woody said.

"Whether or not he was actually involved in the assault, that still has yet to be determined," Woody said.

Detroit police said a motorist is in critical condition after being beaten by a large group of people on the city's east side after his truck struck an 10-year-old boy near this Clark gas station in Detroit on April 2, 2014.(Photo: Jarrad Henderson, Detroit Free Press)

Mike Berry, 29, manager at the nearby Lucky 7 party store, said he heard the commotion outside Wednesday but didn't see much because he was protecting his store.

People were running around, and he stood just inside the door for fear that people would try to loot his shelves, he said.

Woody said the area around the gas station is a popular neighborhood hangout. After the accident, 20-30 people came to the scene, Woody said. He said about 10-12 people are believed to have been involved in the beating.

Woody said the incident is tragic for the families involved.

"What we want to remind everybody, not just the citizens that live here, but those that work and play here, as well, is that ... this is not conducive to how the city of Detroit generally handles things," Woody said. "This is very much an anomaly. It's very much a shock to all of us. :roll: :liar: I would ask that everybody reserve their judgments. Right now, we have a man that's in the hospital fighting for his life. We have a young boy that I understand is also still in the hospital. He is recovering."

Felicia Utash said the family will announce a fundraiser in the coming days to help cover her father's bills.

"He doesn't deserve to have (medical bills) hanging over his head forever," she said. "This isn't fair by any means. It hurts me to know how much pain he's in, and there's nothing I can do about it but sit here with my sister and hope for the best."

Contributing: Gina Damron, Detroit Free Press
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... e/7285575/
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Wed May 14, 2014 8:13 am

WND VIDEO
WHITE FAMILY STALKED, PUMMELED BY BLACK MOB
'Daddy we thought you were going to die'

Published: 17 hours ago

A family of eight, “just enjoying their Mother’s Day weekend in Savannah,” were savagely attacked by an unknown number of blacks in the Georgia city, that left several family members injured, including a 6-year-old girl who was “punched in the stomach.”

A report from WTOC-TV said the attack on eight members of a family visiting from Atlanta happened in downtown Savannah on Saturday night.

Family members said they had finished eating dinner in a Savannah restaurant and were walking along River Street.

According to a crime report from the Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department posted on Facebook, an officer described responding to the family of Rob Gray, his brother-in-law and others.

“All of a sudden,” the police report said, “a black male and a black female forcefully walked through his [Mr. Thomas'] family bumping into him and the small children in his family.”

Photo: Facebook/WSB-TV
“Thomas then advised that he then said something to the black male about his actions. He then explained that the black male then stopped and turned around and charged at him and assaulted him. Mr. Thomas then advised that several more unknown black individual[s] came from behind and attacked his family including the children. Mr. Thomas advised that he does not know how many people were attacking him and his family, but they ran off after the assault,” the report said.

A surging number of black mob attacks, mostly on white victims, has been in the news for several years, and specific incidents have been documented in author Colin Flaherty’s book, “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

The attacks include random mobs attacking visitors to their neighborhoods, people walking down streets near their own homes, and attacks at public events such as festivals and fairs. Among the attacks are those described as the “Knockout Game,” in which an attacker aims to hit someone in the head hard enough to knock him out.

Multiple fatalities have been reported because of the attacks, police confirm.

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

Of the Savannah attack, Flaherty said: “This is just one of a series of black mob violence episodes over the Mother’s Day weekend. And just the latest in a series of racial attacks in Savannah. Curiously the local paper has not run a story on this. But they did do a major story on a white-on-black attack involving a father and his stepdaughter’s boyfriend, labeling it a hate crime.

“They also had a major feature on turtle attacks. But nothing on a family of eight that is attacked, pursued, and chased into a local business, while the black mob that created the violence waited outside threatening more. This is the kind of racial violence and denial that happens far too often. And many people still deny it exists.”

Police said in their report that they contacted Roberta La Branche, Owen Thoma[s], Julia Thomas, Noa Thomas, Savannah Gray and Sara Thomas, who reported they were “OK.”

“I then noticed another injured family member of Mr. Thomas that had a left swollen eye. I then walked over to make contact and asked him his name. He replied, ‘Rob Gray,’ and he appeared to be upset due to the incident. … [He] advised that he was held down and was punched in the eye.”

One of the victims posted an account on Facebook.

“In order to escape further attack we rushed into an ice cream/candy store which was merely 10 feet away from where the incident took place on the Riverwalk. Our attackers stood out front in a mob, waiting for us. The shop owner, yelled at us that he didn’t need any of this in his store to hurt his business.”

Authorities said they were checking nearby surveillance cameras for more information.

One vehicle also was damaged in the attack, police reported. The vehicle was a 2004 Infinity G35 and the driver side mirror was broken and was dented also on the rear driver side.

WTEV-TV said the visitors from Atlanta were “just enjoying their Mother’s Day weekend in Savannah.”

“I took a punch to my eye and cracked my orbital,” Rob Gray told the station.

“I was grabbed by the back of my head at a full run and he smashed my head into the car and I hit the ground,” said Jim Thomas. “This is a violent, malicious attack on a family of eight people.”

He told the station his wife was attacked, too.

“There was a man holding her by the nape of her neck, with her hair and dragging her,” he said. “My 6-year-old daughter was punched in the stomach by an adult.”

Gray said the incident was “devastating.”

“My family the whole way back was, ‘Daddy we thought you were going to die. We knew they were going to kill you.’”

The family, in an image from WSB-TV:

Some of the family members attacked in Savannah, in image used by WSB-Television
Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/white-family ... OBt8zj9.99

http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/white-family ... black-mob/
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:06 pm

This made me sick....

This is one of the most hideous videos I have ever seen by an inhuman animal....
A young mother has left McDonalds and an animal (who was working at McDonalds) beat her to a pulp in front of her two year old who was trying to kick the POS. In the mean time, a dozen people filmed it and did nothing to help....

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/b ... -intervene
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:37 pm

White Texas A&M Students Beaten To Death By Black Mob Outside McDonald’s . . . Race Hustlers Nowhere To Be Found…

(ZIP) -- You won’t be surprised to learn the media scrubbed the race of the attackers.

Via American Thinker:

To the four clean-cut college freshman out on a double date, it had seemed like a typical McDonald’s: spanking clean, well-lighted, and safe. It was in a good neighborhood too, right next to Texas A&M University in College Station — a campus known for its friendly atmosphere and official down-home greeting: “howdy.”

Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald’s” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald’s television commercials. Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

Other local residents — the more cynical and world-weary, both whites and most blacks — would have taken one look at the crowd and driven off, dismissing many of the young and posturing black males as thugs. But not them: innocent white kids from the suburbs. They presumed this was post-racial America — and that they were in an easy-going college town.

Twenty minutes later, two of them were dead.

Incredibly, the race of the assailants was scrubbed from local news coverage; and utterly missing from tersely written wire-service stories about a Brazos County jury’s whopping $27 million negligence verdict on July 30 against “University McDonald’s” — an outlet owned by the Oak Brook, Illinois-based fast-food giant.

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/wh ... o-be-found
Happy Mom

Postby BobbyBeetleMishawaka » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:11 pm

A horrific story.
THE ONLY REASON
TO BE AGAINST VOTER ID
IS IF YOU SUPPORT VOTER FRAUD.

-- Bill Adams
BobbyBeetleMishawaka

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Housejacking? ‘Too Many White People Moving in Here’

September 10, 2014 By Jennifer Burke
1030-ocean-ave
Add this to the list of the increasing number of racially motivated attacks that seem to be on the rise in Obama’s America. Three white people were robbed, forced out of their apartment at gunpoint, threatened with being killed, then had their apartment taken over by two black women seething with anger based on race and class resentment.

Last Thursday at 9:30 pm, according to the New York Daily News, 30-year old Precious Parker and 23-year old Sabrina James knocked on the door of an apartment in Brooklyn. Their victims, a 34-year old man, a 27-year old woman, and a 25-year old woman, were threatened that they either needed to leave their apartment or be killed. Fearing for their lives, the residents left, and the perpetrators proceeded to carry out their plan to ‘squat’ at the apartment.
Squatting is typically when one takes over a vacant home and claims it as their own to live in. However, Parker and James decided they would forcibly take over a home at gunpoint instead.

As they were committing their crime, one of the women said that they did not like fact that white people were moving into the area. So, it looks like their reaction was to forcibly remove them using excessive force.

Prior to their capture, the women stole $800, an iPhone and personal information from their victims. They were arrested in the apartment on Saturday, two days after they squatted in it, and charged with robbery and unlawful imprisonment.

To date, activist Attorney General Eric Holder remains silent on the matter. Holder himself was involved in an armed takeover of an ROTC office while a student at Columbia University. The demand by his group was that the name be changed to honor black activist Malcolm X.

Barack Obama has not held a press conference calling for an end to the increase in racially motivated attacks and MSNBC’s Al Sharpton has not had a poorly spoken monologue about the event on his show.

Perhaps that should come as no surprise since Eric Holder, the first sitting attorney general to be held in contempt of Congress, made it known long ago that he does not believe there can be such a thing as a hate crime with a black perpetrator and a white victim, regardless of the facts surrounding the case.
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/09/10/housejac ... g-in-here/
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:44 pm

http://www.youngcons.com/yes-white-milw ... k-crime-2/

YES! White Milwaukee Police Chief passionately and courageously speaks TRUTH about black crime

Derryck Green

flynn

Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn is a voice of one crying out in the wilderness!

Recently Flynn was verbally attacked by local black activists who claimed that he and his department weren’t taking the recent officer-involved shooting death of Dontre Hamilton seriously enough.

Flynn was accused of insensitivity because he was on his cellphone during a Fire and Police Commission meeting related to the death of Hamilton. Unknown to the activists was that Flynn was receiving details of a drive-by-shooting that took the life of a 5-year-old girl as she sat on her father’s lap. The girl Flynn was referring to was Laylah Petersen- who was actually shot in the head while sitting on her grandfather’s lap.

Of course- just like the case of Ferguson, Missouri, charges of racism were being irresponsibly leveled at Flynn and his officers.

But unlike Ferguson where the blundering police chief that lacked the semblance of courage and basic communication skills who put the black face of Captain Ron Johnson to tame the mob, Flynn stiffened his spine and directly called out the faux outrage and hypocrisy of local residents. Flynn rightly accused them of not being more concerned about the epidemic of black-on-black crime which happens much more often than officer-involved shootings which result in death.

When reporters confronted Flynn about the accusations of “disrespect” regarding the cellphone episode, Flynn brilliantly said,

“Well I was on my phone, and yes, that’s true. I was following developments with a 5-year-old little girl sitting on her dad’s lap who just got shot in the head by a drive-by shooting. And if some of the people here gave a good goddamn about the victimization of the people in this community by crime, I’d take some of their invective more seriously.”

Preach on, brother Flynn!

And Flynn’s proclamation about the disproportionate lack of focus and outrage regarding black-on-black crime applies not to just residents in Milwaukee or Ferguson, but to the hypocrisy of this kind of black outrage across the country.

As TopRightNews writes,

“Flynn has sparked a critical debate that the media and Black “leaders” refuse to allow to be discussed: the staggering rates of violent crime committed by Blacks, with Black victims who are forgotten by race-baiting activists because it doesn’t fit their radical agenda.”

Amen.

It’s a crying shame that there isn’t more of this kind of courage from both whites and blacks alike to denounce the lack of sincere focus coming out of the black protest and grievance industry.

Listen to Chief Flynn and be encouraged.

And impressed.

Read more at http://www.youngcons.com/yes-white-milw ... wGeB9ei.99
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:08 am

Bosnian Man Beaten To Death With Hammers By St Louis Teens

December 1, 2014 By Kristina Hall
Bosian Man
Early Sunday morning a Bosnian man was attacked by 2 black and 1 hispanic teenager, a fourth suspect still at large, in a St Louis neighborhood. Zemir Begic 32, was brutally attacked by the teenagers with hammers. Begic sustained injuries to his head, face, mouth and abdomen. He was rushed to hospital where he later died from from his injuries.

Begic was driving home from a bar when the teens started banging on and damaging his car,
he got out and that is when at least 4 of the teens started to savagely beat him. Sunday evening several members of the Bosnian community took to the streets to PEACEFULLY protest and they fully believe the attack was racially motivated. However at this point St. Louis police Chief Sam Dotson, who spoke with the protesters, said he was sorry about what happened and sought to reassure people the killing did not appear motivated by race or ethnicity.

There is currently a hashtag circulating about Begic tragic death:
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/12/01/bosnian- ... uis-teens/

Bosnian community in St. Louis outraged over fatal hammer attack in Bevo Mill neighborhood

11 hours ago • By Joel Currier jcurrier@post-dispatch.com > 314-340-8256856

Bevo area residents express frustration with violence against Bosnians after a man was attacked overnight by teens with hammers.

(3) More Photos
Family of slain Ethiopian refugee buried in St. Louis awaits help from afar

International Institute in St. Louis promises to try to bring victim's family to St. Louis from Kenya. Read more

Brother who survived St. Louis store holdup says he recognized 'cool and calm' killer in lineup

Brother who survived shooting relives tragic event while identifying suspect in police lineup. Read more

Hundreds honor Bosnian teen shot to death in St. Louis robbery

Police still are searching for the killer, who fled in either a silver Ford Edge or Escape after the holdup Friday. Read more

ST. LOUIS • St. Louis Bosnians outraged about a deadly hammer attack in the city’s Bevo Mill neighborhood spilled into the streets Sunday night to voice frustrations over violence touching their community.

“We’re just angry because we’re trying to protect our community,” said Mirza Nukic, 29, of St. Louis. “We’re just trying to be peaceful.”

Nukic was among at least 50 people, mostly, if not all Bosnians, who briefly blocked Gravois Avenue at Itaska Street on Sunday night to protest the killing. The intersection was near where Zemir Begic, a Bosnian man who moved to St. Louis this year, was attacked by at least three teens with hammers early Sunday.

Police said Begic was in his vehicle about 1:15 a.m. in the 4200 block of Itaska when several juveniles approached and began damaging his car. Police said Begic got out to confront the juveniles, who began yelling at him and hitting him with hammers.

Begic, 32, who lived in the 4200 block of Miami Street, suffered injuries to his head, abdomen, face and mouth. He died at St. Louis University Hospital.

Some of the demonstrators recalled other recent Bosnian victims of violence, including Haris Gogic, 19, who was fatally shot in May 2013 by a robber in his family’s Bevo Mill convenience store.

St. Louis police Chief Sam Dotson spoke with residents at the street protest Sunday night. He said he was sorry about what happened and sought to reassure people the killing did not appear motivated by race or ethnicity.

“There is no indication that the gentleman last night was targeted because he was Bosnian,” Dotson said. “There’s no indication that they knew each other.”

Dotson said police have two male juveniles, ages 15 and 16, in custody. Police know the nickname of a third suspect and believe a fourth was involved.

Dotson also promised to increase day and night foot patrols in the area.

“The whole idea of standing out in the street is to get our attention,” Dotson told residents. “You got my attention. You absolutely did.”

Suad Nuranjkovic, 49, who attended Sunday night’s protest, said he and Begic were heading home from a bar on Gravois Avenue. Begic was driving and Nuranjkovic was in the passenger seat when a group of at least five teens started banging on the car. Nuranjkovic said he got out of the car and hid in a parking lot across the street during the attack.

“I was afraid that if one of them had a gun, they were going to shoot me, so I didn’t know what to do,” he said.

Nuranjkovic said the attack has made him fearful to live in his own neighborhood.

“The picture is in my head, what I saw,” he said. “I don’t know why this is happening to Bosnians. We could go around and shoot people, too, but we just want peace.”

Seldin Dzananovic, 24, said the teens with the hammers approached him farther north on Gravois about an hour before the attack on Begic. He said he was able to fight them off, suffering only cuts to his hands and neck.

“I’m just lucky,” he said. “God is on my side.”

Begic and his family came to the United States from Bosnia in 1996, moving first to Utica, N.Y., before settling in Waterloo, Iowa, said his sister, Denisa Begic. She said he moved to Phoenix, where he worked as a moving truck driver before returning briefly to Iowa. He moved to St. Louis several months ago and married a woman, Arijana, whose family lives in St. Louis.

Singing was one of his passions, and he often performed in public.

“He loved America,” said Denisa Begic, 23, of Sioux Falls, S.D. “We come from Bosnia because we were getting killed and our homes and families were getting destroyed. Never in my life did I think he would get murdered.”

She said she knows some Bosnians are upset over her brother’s death because they believe the suspects, who are black and Hispanic, targeted Begic because he was Bosnian. She said she wants people to know her brother would not have judged them because of their race; he had friends of many racial and ethnic backgrounds.

“He loved everybody,” she said. “I don’t know what to think of it. It’s so wrong what they did. They didn’t just hurt Zemir’s family. They also hurt their own family because I’m pretty sure their moms will never see them again.”

Denisa Begic said her brother’s funeral would be in Iowa, and that a fundraising site has been set up to help with funeral expenses.

“I hope justice is served for my brother because he didn’t deserve this at all,” she said.

Denise Hollinshed of the Post-Dispatch contributed to this report.
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 66084.html
Happy Mom

PreviousNext

Return to Crime