backstageadd ND

The Mess in Ferguson, Missouri

Re: The Mess in Ferguson, Missouri

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:35 pm

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Xenokilla » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:27 pm

I mean, wtf people. honor his memory but shooting more people? not going to get you the response you were looking for.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Postby bob_rx2000 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:12 pm

Xenokilla wrote:I mean, wtf people. honor his memory but shooting more people? not going to get you the response you were looking for.

The irony is exquisite, isn't it?
Bob_Rx2000
"Because, Gentlemen, I don't trust you..." Gunning Bedford, U.S. Constitutional Convention
"First God created the idiot. That was for practice. Then he created the School Board." Mark Twain
bob_rx2000

Location: South Bend, in a subdivision scheduled for annexation

Postby Xenokilla » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:47 pm

bob_rx2000 wrote:
Xenokilla wrote:I mean, wtf people. honor his memory but shooting more people? not going to get you the response you were looking for.

The irony is exquisite, isn't it?

Well here's how i see it, there are issues on both sides. the community and the police. however it seems that the community, instead of seeing themselves as part of the problem, are just happy to bash on the police all day and not take a hard look in the mirror and ask why. why are they being profiled, why are they in poverty, why are the police so quick to react with force against them. if both sides agree to lay out a plan to solve the issues on BOTH sides (don't get high, don't rob a store, don't punch a cop in the face and grab for his gun) then maybe there will be progress. But as long as one side just blames the other, nothing will change.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." -James Mattis
On twitter: @Xenokilla
Check my game reviews and other vids: http://www.youtube.com/xenokillaoftaw
Xenokilla

Postby Happy Mom » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:37 am

"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:07 am

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:38 am

Happy Mom

Postby Happy Mom » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:31 pm

Happy Mom

Previous

Return to Crime