backstageadd ND

SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

Re: SB(PD)Undercover Blog - Read It Often!

Postby bubblyone » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Ok, So this afternoon, I literally walked into a detective, I asked if he was from SB and he said yes. I asked him what happened to SB Undercover, he smiled and said nobody knows. He said several times that nobody even knew who Pete is/was. He said that as far as he knew it was not a case of being in trouble...unless they approached him privately and told him that if he wanted to stay out of trouble he needed to take it down, and then there would be no need for it to go public.

To me, it does not sound as if that is the way things are working down there under Hurley these days. I am going to keep asking and see what they say. Maybe Henry Davis will be able to get to the bottom of it...I say laughing hysterically!
bubblyone

Postby Happy Mom » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 pm

I think maybe Henry Davis would be too busy reading his very own thread.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby NMSB » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Happy Mom wrote:I think maybe Henry Davis would be too busy reading his very own thread.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Like. He's such a media hound.
I love South Bend so I read and post comments on South Bend Forum.
NMSB

Postby johndobee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:17 pm

NMSB wrote:
Happy Mom wrote:I think maybe Henry Davis would be too busy reading his very own thread.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Like. He's such a media hound.

He is. No doubt about it. But, you know what? He's damn good on the radio! He is on MNC regularly, and damned if I'm not almost wishing he were a Republican more often than not!
Conservative Union Member (yes, there are lots of us).
johndobee

Postby Buck Wheat » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Hey, Saywatanayo! Buck read your exchange with Baloney on another thread about relaunching SBU. For what it is worth, I think you'd make a great Pete Malloy! Come on, click that mike and say "SOUTH BEND UNDERCOVER, 10-41"!

:whistle:

Buck Wheat

Postby saywatanayo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:40 pm

:) Pete's retired now! He should go fishing. I'm thinking of something more along the lines of "Hillstreet Blogs" With moderator "Andy Renko" or Sipowitz! hmmm?
saywatanayo

Postby Happy Mom » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:05 pm

I would LOVE for SBUndercover to come back..... :pray: :drool: :D
"Preserving and protecting the principles of the Constitution is the primary role of the federal government."
Happy Mom

Postby Buck Wheat » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 pm

How about "SAMPLE STREET BLUES"? Sgt. Phil Esterhaus was Buck's favorite HSB character:

:whistle:
Buck Wheat

Postby saywatanayo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:13 pm

diggin it! a true American t.v. icon! What a great show!
saywatanayo

Postby Ideal Baloney » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

saywatanayo wrote::) Pete's retired now! He should go fishing. I'm thinking of something more along the lines of "Hillstreet Blogs" With moderator "Andy Renko" or Sipowitz! hmmm?

I sure hope Pete wasn't outed and silenced by 701's West Wing brass. Do you know if he is OK, saywatanayo? Many of us were - and still are - concerned about his welfare. SBU was immensely popular here at SBF and we would all like to see it resurrected.
Ideal Baloney

PreviousNext

Return to South Bend